Bitcoin SV (CURRENCY:BSV) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on December 10th. One Bitcoin SV coin can now be bought for about $95.88 or 0.01322494 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Bittrex, BX Thailand and Koinex. Over the last week, Bitcoin SV has traded 0% higher against the dollar. Bitcoin SV has a market capitalization of $1.73 billion and approximately $311.45 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003062 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013858 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $14.91 or 0.00205706 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0540 or 0.00000744 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00031197 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.56 or 0.00118003 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000086 BTC.
Bitcoin SV Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin SV
Bitcoin SV can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, Koinex, Binance, Coinbit, YoBit, HitBTC, WazirX, Bit-Z, Poloniex, Upbit, Trade Satoshi, DragonEX, MBAex, ZB.COM, Huobi, Bitrue, CoinZest, Bibox, Indodax, Coinsuper, Bitkub, OKEx, Gate.io, IDAX, FCoin, CoinEx, BX Thailand, Bithumb, Bitbns, CoinBene, Kraken, Kucoin, Korbit, Coinsquare, Hotbit, Cobinhood, Bittrex, BigONE, OTCBTC, SouthXchange and Altcoin Trader. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin SV should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin SV using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.