Blakecoin (CURRENCY:BLC) traded 7.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on December 10th. One Blakecoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and C-Patex. During the last week, Blakecoin has traded 10.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Blakecoin has a total market cap of $14,040.00 and $8.00 worth of Blakecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7,295.45 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $146.61 or 0.02009737 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $208.73 or 0.02861270 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $44.47 or 0.00609631 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $53.19 or 0.00729088 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00012404 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.81 or 0.00052239 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00015843 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.60 or 0.00419460 BTC.
BLC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Blake-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 7th, 2013. Blakecoin’s total supply is 24,155,191 coins. Blakecoin’s official Twitter account is @BlakeCoin. The official website for Blakecoin is www.blakecoin.org.
Blakecoin Coin Trading
Blakecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and C-Patex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blakecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blakecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Blakecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blakecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blakecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.