Etherparty (CURRENCY:FUEL) traded down 13.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on December 10th. Etherparty has a total market capitalization of $3.36 million and $933,667.00 worth of Etherparty was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Etherparty token can currently be purchased for about $0.0034 or 0.00000046 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, ACX, HitBTC and Gate.io. During the last seven days, Etherparty has traded down 11.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003062 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013760 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.02 or 0.00205841 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $96.31 or 0.01319533 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0542 or 0.00000742 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00031322 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.62 or 0.00118103 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Etherparty Token Profile
Etherparty was first traded on October 1st, 2017. Etherparty’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. The official website for Etherparty is etherparty.com. Etherparty’s official Twitter account is @etherparty_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Etherparty’s official message board is medium.com/etherparty. The Reddit community for Etherparty is /r/etherparty and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Etherparty Token Trading
Etherparty can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ACX, Gate.io, HitBTC and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Etherparty directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Etherparty should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Etherparty using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Etherparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Etherparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.