Gulden (CURRENCY:NLG) traded down 3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on December 10th. Gulden has a total market capitalization of $3.18 million and $4,280.00 worth of Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Gulden has traded 5.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Gulden coin can now be purchased for $0.0063 or 0.00000087 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, CoinExchange, Nocks and GuldenTrader.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $44.53 or 0.00610034 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00012407 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0757 or 0.00001037 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00010403 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000606 BTC.
Gulden (NLG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 2nd, 2014. Gulden’s total supply is 501,406,887 coins. Gulden’s official Twitter account is @guldencoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Gulden is gulden.com.
Buying and Selling Gulden
Gulden can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: GuldenTrader, Nocks, LiteBit.eu, YoBit, CoinExchange, Bleutrade and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gulden directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gulden should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gulden using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.