Dragon Coins (CURRENCY:DRG) traded 4.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on December 12th. During the last week, Dragon Coins has traded 16.6% higher against the US dollar. One Dragon Coins token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0564 or 0.00000780 BTC on exchanges including Sistemkoin, HitBTC, Liquid and IDEX. Dragon Coins has a market cap of $19.65 million and approximately $50,493.00 worth of Dragon Coins was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003071 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013901 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.80 or 0.00204585 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $93.53 or 0.01293089 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0531 or 0.00000734 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00029025 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.52 or 0.00117778 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Dragon Coins Token Profile
Dragon Coins launched on December 5th, 2017. Dragon Coins’ total supply is 442,695,970 tokens and its circulating supply is 348,657,484 tokens. Dragon Coins’ official Twitter account is @DragonCoin. The official website for Dragon Coins is drgtoken.io.
Dragon Coins Token Trading
Dragon Coins can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Sistemkoin, Liquid and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragon Coins directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dragon Coins should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dragon Coins using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dragon Coins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragon Coins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.