EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded up 1.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 12th. EOS has a total market capitalization of $2.46 billion and $1.62 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EOS coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.61 or 0.00036019 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, Kuna, BtcTrade.im and Coinrail. In the last seven days, EOS has traded 3% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ark (ARK) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002320 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00000951 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 23.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
EOS is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,040,765,243 coins and its circulating supply is 944,065,232 coins. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for EOS is eos.io. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex, CPDAX, Bithumb, OTCBTC, Rfinex, Cryptopia, CoinTiger, CoinExchange, Exrates, Livecoin, DOBI trade, IDAX, Zebpay, Neraex, Bibox, OEX, GOPAX, Kraken, DragonEX, IDCM, LBank, Bitfinex, Coinone, COSS, BtcTrade.im, WazirX, BitFlip, OpenLedger DEX, Bit-Z, Upbit, Exmo, Mercatox, C2CX, Coindeal, BitMart, ChaoEX, Cobinhood, Instant Bitex, TOPBTC, Vebitcoin, RightBTC, Gate.io, BCEX, Bitbns, Hotbit, Cryptomate, CoinEx, Coinbe, Liqui, Tidebit, Huobi, Bilaxy, ABCC, CoinBene, HitBTC, Fatbtc, EXX, ZB.COM, OKEx, Ovis, Binance, Kuna, YoBit, Koinex, Coinrail, BigONE, Kucoin, Coinsuper, Poloniex, QBTC and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.