Ink (CURRENCY:INK) traded up 1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 12th. One Ink token can now be bought for about $0.0022 or 0.00000031 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail, CoinEgg, Gate.io and Exrates. In the last week, Ink has traded 7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Ink has a market capitalization of $1.03 million and approximately $2,404.00 worth of Ink was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003068 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013890 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.76 or 0.00204099 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $93.33 or 0.01290853 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0535 or 0.00000741 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00029179 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.51 or 0.00117703 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Ink Token Profile
Ink’s launch date was October 28th, 2017. Ink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 463,910,527 tokens. Ink’s official message board is medium.com/@inklabsfoundation. The official website for Ink is ink.one. Ink’s official Twitter account is @inklabsfound and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ink is /r/InkLabsFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Ink Token Trading
Ink can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, ZB.COM, CoinEgg, Coinnest, Exrates, EXX, HitBTC, CoinBene, TOPBTC, Bit-Z, Exmo, Gate.io and LBank. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ink should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.