Zebi (CURRENCY:ZCO) traded up 16.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on December 11th. Zebi has a total market capitalization of $966,035.00 and approximately $1,952.00 worth of Zebi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Zebi has traded down 0.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Zebi token can currently be bought for about $0.0043 or 0.00000059 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Liquid, LATOKEN and DDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003067 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013948 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.66 or 0.00203502 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $94.84 or 0.01316482 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0529 or 0.00000734 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00029374 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.48 or 0.00117655 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Zebi’s genesis date was February 5th, 2018. Zebi’s total supply is 226,129,526 tokens. Zebi’s official website is www.zebi.io. Zebi’s official Twitter account is @ZebidataIndia and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Zebi Token Trading
Zebi can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, DDEX, IDEX, OKEx, Koinex, Liquid and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zebi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zebi should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zebi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zebi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zebi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.