Ethersocial (CURRENCY:ESN) traded up 12.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on December 12th. Ethersocial has a market cap of $141,056.00 and $583.00 worth of Ethersocial was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ethersocial coin can currently be bought for about $0.0037 or 0.00000051 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, Ethersocial has traded 14% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003035 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013889 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.80 or 0.00204333 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $92.91 or 0.01282642 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0524 or 0.00000724 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00029093 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00038231 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- 999 (999) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00040118 BTC.
Ethersocial (CRYPTO:ESN) is a coin. Ethersocial’s total supply is 75,800,194 coins and its circulating supply is 38,140,221 coins. Ethersocial’s official website is ethersocial.network. The official message board for Ethersocial is blog.ethersocial.network. Ethersocial’s official Twitter account is @ESNfoundation.
Ethersocial Coin Trading
Ethersocial can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethersocial directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethersocial should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethersocial using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethersocial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethersocial and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.