Titan Coin (CURRENCY:TTN) traded up 10.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 12th. During the last week, Titan Coin has traded up 18.3% against the dollar. Titan Coin has a market capitalization of $599,191.00 and $700.00 worth of Titan Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Titan Coin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC on major exchanges including Escodex, SouthXchange and Novaexchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- 999 (999) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00040118 BTC.
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003791 BTC.
- VNDC (VNDC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded up 2,429.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Bitcoin Instant (BTI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
About Titan Coin
Titan Coin (CRYPTO:TTN) is a coin. Its genesis date was June 21st, 2019. Titan Coin’s total supply is 897,595,878 coins and its circulating supply is 897,595,848 coins. Titan Coin’s official Twitter account is @Titaproject. Titan Coin’s official message board is medium.com/@titanprojectsco. Titan Coin’s official website is titanprojects.co.
Titan Coin Coin Trading
Titan Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Escodex, Novaexchange and SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Titan Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Titan Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Titan Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Titan Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Titan Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.