Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on December 14th. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Gold has traded 7.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Gold has a total market capitalization of $98.63 million and $10.93 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Gold coin can currently be bought for $5.63 or 0.00078937 BTC on major exchanges including Bitinka, Exmo, Sistemkoin and TDAX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.40 or 0.00454153 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.91 or 0.00082911 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002897 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0321 or 0.00000451 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00001012 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0630 or 0.00000884 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001407 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Coin Profile
Bitcoin Gold (BTG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on October 25th, 2017. Bitcoin Gold’s total supply is 17,513,924 coins. The official message board for Bitcoin Gold is forum.bitcoingold.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Gold is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Gold’s official Twitter account is @bitcoingold and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitcoin Gold’s official website is bitcoingold.org.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Gold can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Instant Bitex, Gate.io, Negocie Coins, Bitinka, Bitlish, QuadrigaCX, Trade Satoshi, HitBTC, OKEx, C2CX, Bit-Z, TDAX, Exmo, Exrates, Bitfinex, Altcoin Trader, Korbit, Coinone, Bittrex, Ovis, Vebitcoin, Braziliex, BitBay, Koineks, Kucoin, Indodax, Sistemkoin, Bitsane, BitFlip, BitMarket, Graviex, Bithumb, Crex24, CEX.IO, YoBit, Zebpay, Coinnest, Bleutrade, SouthXchange, Huobi, Binance and DSX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Gold should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.