Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on January 13th. Over the last seven days, Peercoin has traded 5.1% higher against the dollar. One Peercoin coin can now be bought for $0.19 or 0.00002376 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tux Exchange, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC and Livecoin. Peercoin has a market cap of $4.99 million and approximately $39,280.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,103.44 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $264.38 or 0.03263169 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003007 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001582 BTC.
- Silverway (SLV) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004457 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $51.06 or 0.00630981 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005834 BTC.
- Ultra (UOS) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0507 or 0.00000626 BTC.
Peercoin is a coin. Its launch date was September 23rd, 2014. Peercoin’s total supply is 25,899,561 coins. Peercoin’s official website is www.peercoin.net. The Reddit community for Peercoin is /r/peercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Peercoin’s official Twitter account is @peercoinppc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Peercoin is talk.peercoin.net.
Peercoin Coin Trading
Peercoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: WEX, Poloniex, Trade By Trade, Bittrex, Livecoin, CoinEgg, SouthXchange, Bitsane, Tux Exchange, YoBit, BX Thailand, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, Cryptopia and Bittylicious. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peercoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Peercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.