BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded down 7.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on June 29th. One BlackCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0262 or 0.00000287 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. BlackCoin has a market cap of $1.57 million and $11,161.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, BlackCoin has traded down 13.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 23.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002786 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00017728 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005102 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
BlackCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 24th, 2014. BlackCoin’s total supply is 60,037,962 coins. The official website for BlackCoin is blackcoin.org. The Reddit community for BlackCoin is /r/blackcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BlackCoin’s official Twitter account is @CoinBlack and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BlackCoin Coin Trading
BlackCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlackCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BlackCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.