CryptoCarbon (CURRENCY:CCRB) traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on June 29th. CryptoCarbon has a market cap of $164,095.90 and $265.00 worth of CryptoCarbon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CryptoCarbon coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0066 or 0.00000073 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, BTC-Alpha and BiteBTC. During the last seven days, CryptoCarbon has traded 0.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 55.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010959 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001954 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $158.55 or 0.01739087 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.38 or 0.00168741 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.52 or 0.00049539 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000703 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.10 or 0.00110814 BTC.
CryptoCarbon Coin Profile
CryptoCarbon’s total supply is 70,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 24,690,718 coins. CryptoCarbon’s official Twitter account is @CryptoCarbon. CryptoCarbon’s official website is cryptocarbon.co.uk.
CryptoCarbon Coin Trading
CryptoCarbon can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, BiteBTC and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoCarbon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CryptoCarbon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CryptoCarbon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CryptoCarbon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptoCarbon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.