NewYorkCoin (CURRENCY:NYC) traded 38.1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on June 29th. NewYorkCoin has a market capitalization of $1.27 million and approximately $2,431.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NewYorkCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, NewYorkCoin has traded up 1.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $41.45 or 0.00454605 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00013828 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000715 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00006665 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003443 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003462 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0402 or 0.00000441 BTC.
NewYorkCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 6th, 2014. NewYorkCoin’s total supply is 143,704,104,088 coins. The Reddit community for NewYorkCoin is /r/nycoincommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for NewYorkCoin is nycoin.community. NewYorkCoin’s official Twitter account is @NYCCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
NewYorkCoin Coin Trading
NewYorkCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NewYorkCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NewYorkCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NewYorkCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NewYorkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.