Pluton (CURRENCY:PLU) traded up 37.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on June 29th. One Pluton token can now be bought for about $2.41 or 0.00026529 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, Pluton has traded up 5.6% against the dollar. Pluton has a market cap of $2.05 million and $3,310.00 worth of Pluton was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001358 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002222 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00045885 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $442.83 or 0.04871505 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002831 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.99 or 0.00054853 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.85 or 0.00031384 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00013029 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004570 BTC.
Pluton is a token. It launched on September 4th, 2016. Pluton’s total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 850,000 tokens. The official website for Pluton is plutus.it. Pluton’s official Twitter account is @PlutusIT and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Pluton
Pluton can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pluton directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pluton should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pluton using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pluton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pluton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.