Zebi (CURRENCY:ZCO) traded down 48.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on June 29th. In the last week, Zebi has traded down 58.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Zebi token can now be purchased for about $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid, IDEX, DDEX and Hotbit. Zebi has a market capitalization of $173,604.00 and approximately $81.00 worth of Zebi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded up 55.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010959 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001954 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $158.55 or 0.01739087 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.38 or 0.00168741 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.52 or 0.00049539 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000703 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.10 or 0.00110814 BTC.
Zebi Token Profile
Zebi was first traded on February 5th, 2018. Zebi’s total supply is 450,099,287 tokens and its circulating supply is 135,475,421 tokens. Zebi’s official website is www.zebi.io. Zebi’s official Twitter account is @ZebidataIndia and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Zebi Token Trading
Zebi can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Liquid, DDEX, IDEX, Hotbit, Koinex and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zebi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zebi should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zebi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zebi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zebi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.