Chainlink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. One Chainlink token can now be purchased for $4.64 or 0.00050569 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, Kyber Network, Gate.io and Mercatox. Chainlink has a market capitalization of $1.62 billion and $303.38 million worth of Chainlink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Chainlink has traded 3% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010940 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001926 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $159.10 or 0.01734301 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.47 or 0.00168681 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00000732 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $10.13 or 0.00110476 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Chainlink’s launch date was September 19th, 2017. Chainlink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. Chainlink’s official message board is blog.chain.link. Chainlink’s official Twitter account is @smart_contract. The official website for Chainlink is chain.link. The Reddit community for Chainlink is /r/chainlink and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Chainlink Token Trading
Chainlink can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, COSS, Coinbase, Radar Relay, Binance, Kyber Network, Huobi, OKEx, Gate.io, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainlink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chainlink should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Chainlink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chainlink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chainlink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.