Nectar (CURRENCY:NEC) traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. Nectar has a market capitalization of $8.62 million and $97.00 worth of Nectar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Nectar has traded 4.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Nectar coin can currently be purchased for about $0.10 or 0.00001143 BTC on popular exchanges including $13.77, $7.50, $5.60 and $24.68.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00028490 BTC.
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004666 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9,225.85 or 1.00685450 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0882 or 0.00000963 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 42.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.41 or 0.00124570 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006144 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded 22% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000448 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
NEC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 27th, 2013. Nectar’s total supply is 1,007,949,847 coins and its circulating supply is 82,353,022 coins. The Reddit community for Nectar is /r/ethfinex. Nectar’s official Twitter account is @ethfinex and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Nectar is www.ethfinex.com. The official message board for Nectar is blog.ethfinex.com/introducing-the-nectar-token-58ba40e5419a.
Nectar Coin Trading
Nectar can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $13.77, $50.98, $33.94, $10.39, $24.68, $32.15, $5.60, $20.33, $7.50, $51.55, $18.94 and $24.43. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nectar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nectar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nectar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nectar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nectar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.