Pirate Chain (CURRENCY:ARRR) traded up 2.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on June 30th. One Pirate Chain coin can now be bought for about $0.0286 or 0.00000311 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge and Graviex. During the last seven days, Pirate Chain has traded down 3.8% against the US dollar. Pirate Chain has a total market capitalization of $4.59 million and $39,775.00 worth of Pirate Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010927 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001925 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $159.26 or 0.01732840 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.47 or 0.00168368 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.64 or 0.00050520 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0673 or 0.00000732 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.15 or 0.00110480 BTC.
About Pirate Chain
Pirate Chain was first traded on August 30th, 2018. Pirate Chain’s total supply is 160,577,218 coins. Pirate Chain’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Pirate Chain is pirate.black. Pirate Chain’s official message board is medium.com/piratechain. The Reddit community for Pirate Chain is /r/piratechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Pirate Chain
Pirate Chain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirate Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pirate Chain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pirate Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pirate Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirate Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.