ReddCoin (CURRENCY:RDD) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on June 30th. ReddCoin has a total market capitalization of $34.19 million and $194,718.00 worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ReddCoin has traded 6.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One ReddCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC on exchanges including Upbit, BiteBTC, YoBit and LiteBit.eu.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $68.54 or 0.00747634 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $218.58 or 0.02384370 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00028535 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00021279 BTC.
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004669 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.07 or 0.00153621 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.54 or 0.00169692 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008053 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
ReddCoin (RDD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the ProofofStakeVelocity hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 2nd, 2014. ReddCoin’s total supply is 28,808,713,174 coins. ReddCoin’s official website is www.reddcoin.com. The Reddit community for ReddCoin is /r/reddcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for ReddCoin is www.reddcointalk.org. ReddCoin’s official Twitter account is @reddcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ReddCoin Coin Trading
ReddCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Trade Satoshi, Bittrex, C-Patex, Bleutrade, YoBit, Crex24, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Bisq and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ReddCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ReddCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ReddCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.