Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded up 5.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. In the last week, Rise has traded down 3.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Rise coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0082 or 0.00000090 BTC on major exchanges. Rise has a total market capitalization of $1.26 million and approximately $582.00 worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00025701 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003258 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0934 or 0.00001018 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 24.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Zipper (ZIP) traded up 52% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003998 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000205 BTC.
Rise (RISE) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 24th, 2016. Rise’s total supply is 152,836,703 coins. The official message board for Rise is medium.com/rise-vision. Rise’s official Twitter account is @RiseVisionTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Rise is rise.vision. The Reddit community for Rise is /r/RiseVision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, ” “
Buying and Selling Rise
Rise can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rise directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rise should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rise using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.