TrueUSD (CURRENCY:TUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on June 30th. One TrueUSD token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.00 or 0.00010924 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, HitBTC, Upbit and OpenLedger DEX. In the last week, TrueUSD has traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. TrueUSD has a total market cap of $144.63 million and approximately $77.22 million worth of TrueUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010940 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001926 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $159.10 or 0.01734301 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.47 or 0.00168681 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.64 or 0.00050569 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00000732 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $10.13 or 0.00110476 BTC.
TrueUSD Token Profile
Buying and Selling TrueUSD
TrueUSD can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, IDEX, Crex24, Cryptopia, Bitso, WazirX, Upbit, Zebpay, Binance, HBUS, Kyber Network, Kuna, Koinex, HitBTC, CoinTiger and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueUSD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TrueUSD should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TrueUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrueUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.