Everex (CURRENCY:EVX) traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on August 2nd. During the last week, Everex has traded 3.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Everex has a total market cap of $7.68 million and $1.07 million worth of Everex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Everex token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.34 or 0.00003038 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001481 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.48 or 0.00040228 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $570.93 or 0.05124099 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002770 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002223 BTC.
- Ampleforth (AMPL) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00010014 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.72 or 0.00051381 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00029858 BTC.
EVX is a token. It was first traded on September 29th, 2017. Everex’s total supply is 25,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 22,700,000 tokens. Everex’s official Twitter account is @everexio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Everex is /r/everex and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Everex is blog.everex.io. Everex’s official website is www.everex.io.
Buying and Selling Everex
Everex can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Everex should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Everex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Everex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.