Mercury (CURRENCY:MER) traded down 18.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on August 2nd. One Mercury token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0074 or 0.00000067 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Tidex, Upbit and Waves Decentralized Exchange. Mercury has a market capitalization of $739,320.35 and approximately $17,205.00 worth of Mercury was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Mercury has traded 23.5% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002538 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009040 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $215.50 or 0.01950343 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.37 or 0.00075775 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.18 or 0.00182672 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000913 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.17 or 0.00110156 BTC.
Mercury launched on March 15th, 2017. Mercury’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens. Mercury’s official website is www.darcr.us. Mercury’s official Twitter account is @darcrus and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Mercury
Mercury can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Upbit, Waves Decentralized Exchange and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mercury directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mercury should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mercury using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mercury Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mercury and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.