Paxos Standard (CURRENCY:PAX) traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on August 2nd. Paxos Standard has a market capitalization of $244.23 million and $227.52 million worth of Paxos Standard was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Paxos Standard has traded 0% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Paxos Standard token can now be bought for about $1.00 or 0.00009024 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit, C2CX, Sistemkoin and Binance.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00000464 BTC.
- HoryouToken (HYT) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Origin Sport (ORS) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded down 47.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Blacknet (BLN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- ORS Group (ORS) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000146 BTC.
Paxos Standard Profile
PAX is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the ETH Token hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 10th, 2018. Paxos Standard’s total supply is 249,952,065 tokens and its circulating supply is 244,951,954 tokens. Paxos Standard’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Paxos Standard
Paxos Standard can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TOKOK, Coinsuper, BCEX, OKCoin, Coinall, Iquant, GBX Digital Asset Exchange, Gate.io, BitMax, ABCC, CoinBene, Crex24, Coinbit, Bittrex, SouthXchange, Kyber Network, Hotbit, DigiFinex, BitMart, OKEx, CoinPlace, Bit-Z, MXC, C2CX, CoinExchange, Bitrue, BW.com, P2PB2B, CoinEx, FCoin, WazirX, KuCoin, ZB.COM, Binance, HitBTC, Bitfinex, DDEX, BigONE and Sistemkoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Paxos Standard directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Paxos Standard should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Paxos Standard using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Paxos Standard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paxos Standard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.