Thore Cash (CURRENCY:TCH) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on August 2nd. In the last week, Thore Cash has traded up 4.8% against the dollar. One Thore Cash token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000020 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, BiteBTC and Crex24. Thore Cash has a market capitalization of $122,253.29 and approximately $56,100.00 worth of Thore Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57.64 or 0.00513448 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00011297 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0924 or 0.00000824 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0912 or 0.00000813 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003353 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002793 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0380 or 0.00000339 BTC.
About Thore Cash
Thore Cash is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 15th, 2018. Thore Cash’s total supply is 111,111,111 tokens and its circulating supply is 55,056,178 tokens. Thore Cash’s official Twitter account is @Thr_Official. Thore Cash’s official website is www.thorecash.com/thorecash.html.
Buying and Selling Thore Cash
Thore Cash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Crex24 and BiteBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Thore Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Thore Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Thore Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Thore Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Thore Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.