Truegame (CURRENCY:TGAME) traded down 6.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on August 2nd. Over the last seven days, Truegame has traded up 9.8% against the US dollar. One Truegame token can now be purchased for about $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Truegame has a market cap of $127,433.63 and approximately $5,493.00 worth of Truegame was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001481 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.48 or 0.00040228 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $570.93 or 0.05124099 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002770 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002223 BTC.
- Ampleforth (AMPL) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00010014 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.72 or 0.00051381 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00029858 BTC.
Truegame (TGAME) is a token. Its launch date was May 11th, 2018. Truegame’s total supply is 101,945,017 tokens and its circulating supply is 82,575,464 tokens. Truegame’s official Twitter account is @truegameSRL and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Truegame is ico.truegame.io. The official message board for Truegame is medium.com/truegame.
Buying and Selling Truegame
Truegame can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Truegame directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Truegame should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Truegame using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Truegame Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Truegame and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.