Standard Tokenization Protocol (CURRENCY:STPT) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on January 13th. Standard Tokenization Protocol has a total market capitalization of $15.51 million and $1.16 million worth of Standard Tokenization Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Standard Tokenization Protocol token can currently be bought for $0.0169 or 0.00000047 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Standard Tokenization Protocol has traded 2.4% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.80 or 0.00043540 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00005677 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $138.89 or 0.00382763 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.76 or 0.00040665 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0698 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1,522.77 or 0.04196672 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002758 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.86 or 0.00013405 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002757 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000032 BTC.
Standard Tokenization Protocol Token Profile
Buying and Selling Standard Tokenization Protocol
Standard Tokenization Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Standard Tokenization Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Standard Tokenization Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Standard Tokenization Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Standard Tokenization Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Standard Tokenization Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.