BlockStamp (CURRENCY:BST) traded down 30.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 23rd. BlockStamp has a market capitalization of $2.33 million and $3.00 worth of BlockStamp was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, BlockStamp has traded 25.5% lower against the US dollar. One BlockStamp coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0871 or 0.00000181 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DeFiChain (DFI) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.28 or 0.00006797 BTC.
- TerraUSD (UST) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002078 BTC.
- MATH (MATH) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00002968 BTC.
- Elastos (ELA) traded down 22.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.22 or 0.00006682 BTC.
- NerveNetwork (NVT) traded 17.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Props Token (PROPS) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0508 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- ILCOIN (ILC) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000261 BTC.
- DeVault (DVT) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Eureka Coin (ERK) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000064 BTC.
BlockStamp Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. BlockStamp’s total supply is 34,251,543 coins and its circulating supply is 26,708,577 coins. BlockStamp’s official message board is medium.com/blockstamp. BlockStamp’s official website is blockstamp.info.
According to CryptoCompare, “BlockStamp is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the SHA256 algortihm. “
Buying and Selling BlockStamp
BlockStamp can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlockStamp directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlockStamp should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BlockStamp using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BlockStamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlockStamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.