Endor Protocol (CURRENCY:EDR) traded down 11.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 23rd. Endor Protocol has a total market capitalization of $23.60 million and $586,435.00 worth of Endor Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Endor Protocol token can currently be bought for $0.0161 or 0.00000033 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Endor Protocol has traded 28.5% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $227.61 or 0.00467599 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded down 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.54 or 0.00007274 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.35 or 0.00033583 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded 20.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000480 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000491 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 15.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00000701 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1,089.84 or 0.02238927 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Crust (CRU) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $10.35 or 0.00021271 BTC.
Endor Protocol Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Launched in 2015, EDC Blockchain is a global multi-currency platform with a built-in constructor of coins. All EDC holders are merged into master nodes, which are a certain kind of fund in which users donate their coins, thereby allowing the node to mine EDC. Based on a hybrid LPoS mining algorithm and using Bitshares 2.0 Graphene protocol, EDC provides network security when implementing important functions, such as instant confirmation of transactions, as well as ensuring network voting. The last EDC coin will be produced on January 1st, 2040. The EDC community exceeds 1 million users, while the cryptocurrency is used by people living in 57 countries throughout the world. EDC is actively developing in the Southeast Asia, Latin American and European markets. “
Buying and Selling Endor Protocol
Endor Protocol can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Endor Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Endor Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Endor Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Endor Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Endor Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.