Open Platform (CURRENCY:OPEN) traded down 9.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 23rd. During the last week, Open Platform has traded 12% lower against the dollar. Open Platform has a market capitalization of $2.05 million and approximately $75,991.00 worth of Open Platform was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Open Platform coin can currently be purchased for $0.0019 or 0.00000004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.72 or 0.00052836 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $357.60 or 0.00734643 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.03 or 0.00030882 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 31.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.44 or 0.00037874 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00006225 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 17.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.12 or 0.00057778 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002057 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,211.16 or 0.04542524 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002054 BTC.
About Open Platform
According to CryptoCompare, “OPEN Platform is a blockchain-based payment infrastructure that enables users and developers of mainstream applications to utilize and accept cryptocurrency as payment. This is done through the OPEN API, which is a bridge between on-chain components and off-chain application databases. OPEN is an ERC20 token that serves as a currency on the OPEN platform. “
Open Platform Coin Trading
Open Platform can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Open Platform directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Open Platform should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Open Platform using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Open Platform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Open Platform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.