Raven Protocol (CURRENCY:RAVEN) traded down 15.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. Raven Protocol has a market capitalization of $5.08 million and $23,847.00 worth of Raven Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Raven Protocol coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Raven Protocol has traded up 11% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002079 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $219.01 or 0.00455358 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $32.91 or 0.00068424 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00000975 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 20% against the dollar and now trades at $37.59 or 0.00078163 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Bridge Oracle (BRG) traded up 149.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00000666 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $26.32 or 0.00054733 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 16.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $234.00 or 0.00486512 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $34.57 or 0.00071874 BTC.
About Raven Protocol
According to CryptoCompare, “Raven Protocol is a decentralized and distributed deep-learning training protocol which provides cost-efficient and faster training of deep neural networks by utilizing the computer resources in the network. The Raven Protocol distributes heavy deep learning training in the ecosystem using blockchain and incentivizes those who contribute their computing resources in exchange for Raven Tokens, by introducing a new protocol backed by a tested deep learning training distribution algorithm. “
Raven Protocol Coin Trading
Raven Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raven Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Raven Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Raven Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Raven Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raven Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.