Cartesi (CURRENCY:CTSI) traded up 13.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. Cartesi has a market cap of $175.88 million and approximately $57.10 million worth of Cartesi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Cartesi has traded up 41.6% against the dollar. One Cartesi coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.57 or 0.00000984 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00001764 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001734 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.69 or 0.00070477 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $151.49 or 0.00262356 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00005473 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $454.70 or 0.00787476 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $57,550.63 or 0.99669346 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00017258 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $408.94 or 0.00708225 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Cartesi provides a Linux runtime environment for scalable blockchain Dapps. Complex and intensive computations run off-chain while retaining the security guarantees of the blockchain. The Cartesi Token economy has been designed to overcome challenges of usability and scalability of blockchain applications. The native digital cryptographically-secured utility token of Cartesi (CTSI) is a transferable representation of attributed functions specified in the protocol/code of Cartesi, designed to play a major role in the functioning of the ecosystem on Cartesi, and intended to be used solely as the primary utility token on the network. CTSI is an essential ingredient for the proper functioning of Cartesi's Data Ledger, which is a PoS-based side-chain for temporary data storage. Block generators receive CTSI mine rewards and fees paid by parties adding data to the ledger. “
Cartesi Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cartesi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cartesi should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cartesi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cartesi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cartesi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.