Color Platform (CURRENCY:CLR) traded 37.8% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. Color Platform has a total market cap of $1.92 million and $782.00 worth of Color Platform was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Color Platform coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0140 or 0.00000024 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Color Platform has traded down 0.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $57,865.53 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $639.12 or 0.01104485 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $245.89 or 0.00424932 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.72 or 0.00060010 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00001687 BTC.
- DragonVein (DVC) traded 52.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00000869 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00002821 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000258 BTC.
- DAOBet (BET) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000021 BTC.
About Color Platform
According to CryptoCompare, “There are many changes over Bitcoin which makes it not just another clone, one which includes using SHA3 instead of SHA2 or Scrypt. If compared to BTC, some significant changes have been done to basic system parameters. Transaction speed has increased by reducing the block generation rate down to 4 minutes and a total of 26 Million will be mined. “
Buying and Selling Color Platform
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Color Platform directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Color Platform should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Color Platform using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Color Platform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Color Platform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.