Galactrum (CURRENCY:ORE) traded up 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on April 8th. Over the last week, Galactrum has traded 72.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Galactrum coin can now be purchased for about $0.0035 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges. Galactrum has a total market capitalization of $17,757.29 and approximately $6.00 worth of Galactrum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $57,713.40 or 0.99949288 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $20.35 or 0.00035239 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.28 or 0.00010875 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $263.41 or 0.00456174 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $187.79 or 0.00325220 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $465.69 or 0.00806497 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00002611 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00005731 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57.42 or 0.00099439 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAX) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00004351 BTC.
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Galactrum’s total supply is 5,844,807 coins and its circulating supply is 5,124,807 coins. Galactrum’s official website is galactrum.org. The Reddit community for Galactrum is https://reddit.com/r/Galactrum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Galactrum’s official Twitter account is @galactrum and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Galactrum is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Lyra2v2 (ASIC-resistant) algorithm. It features a network of masternodes, coin mixing and transaction locking. Click here for Masternode stats from masternodes.online. “
Galactrum Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Galactrum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Galactrum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Galactrum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Galactrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Galactrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.