Geeq (CURRENCY:GEEQ) traded up 13.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 8th. Geeq has a market capitalization of $16.44 million and approximately $675,053.00 worth of Geeq was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Geeq coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.96 or 0.00003425 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Geeq has traded up 11.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $32.02 or 0.00055858 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.40 or 0.00021630 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $360.37 or 0.00628682 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $46.94 or 0.00081892 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001747 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.53 or 0.00030590 BTC.
Geeq Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Geeq is based on a new blockchain consensus protocol called Proof of Honesty(PoH). PoH empowers users who hold tokens on the platform to determine for themselves whether the network of validating nodes is behaving honestly. This allows Geeq to provide 99% Byzantine Fault Tolerance (BFT) while delivering rapid transaction finality at extremely low transactions cost. An additional protocol based on economic mechanism design gives Geeq Strategically Provable Security (SPS). “
Buying and Selling Geeq
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Geeq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Geeq should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Geeq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Geeq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Geeq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.