Keep3rV1 (CURRENCY:KP3R) traded 4.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 8th. Over the last week, Keep3rV1 has traded 6% lower against the US dollar. Keep3rV1 has a market capitalization of $45.40 million and approximately $5.34 million worth of Keep3rV1 was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Keep3rV1 coin can currently be purchased for approximately $226.97 or 0.00394989 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.04 or 0.00055751 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.57 or 0.00021867 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $362.80 or 0.00631366 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $47.78 or 0.00083155 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001742 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001743 BTC.
Keep3rV1 is a coin. Keep3rV1’s total supply is 200,001 coins. Keep3rV1’s official website is keep3r.network. The official message board for Keep3rV1 is andrecronje.medium.com/keep3r-network-v1-beta-20ab98c9e91a. Keep3rV1’s official Twitter account is @AndreCronjeTech and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Keep3r Network is a decentralized keeper network for projects that need external devops and for external teams to find keeper jobs.Disclaimer: Keep3r Network is still under audit.These contracts have been audited and reviewed, that does not mean that bugs can’t/won’t be present.For more detailed information on Keep3r Network, see Medium and Github. “
Keep3rV1 Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Keep3rV1 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Keep3rV1 should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Keep3rV1 using one of the exchanges listed above.