OpenDAO (CURRENCY:OPEN) traded 0.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on April 8th. One OpenDAO coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.94 or 0.00003610 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, OpenDAO has traded 17.7% lower against the US dollar. OpenDAO has a total market cap of $7.05 million and $4.37 million worth of OpenDAO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.38 or 0.00055988 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.92 or 0.00022343 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000344 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001731 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $48.21 or 0.00083354 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $363.70 or 0.00628843 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.46 or 0.00030197 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “OPEN Platform is a blockchain-based payment infrastructure that enables users and developers of mainstream applications to utilize and accept cryptocurrency as payment. This is done through the OPEN API, which is a bridge between on-chain components and off-chain application databases. OPEN is an ERC20 token that serves as a currency on the OPEN platform. “
OpenDAO Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OpenDAO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade OpenDAO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy OpenDAO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OpenDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OpenDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.