RedFOX Labs [old] (CURRENCY:RFOX) traded down 0.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 7th. RedFOX Labs [old] has a market cap of $1.98 million and approximately $14,149.00 worth of RedFOX Labs [old] was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One RedFOX Labs [old] coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0146 or 0.00000093 BTC on exchanges. Over the last seven days, RedFOX Labs [old] has traded 11.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $32.20 or 0.00056533 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.19 or 0.00021401 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $361.50 or 0.00634623 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $45.97 or 0.00080699 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001759 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001759 BTC.
RedFOX Labs [old] Coin Profile
RedFOX Labs [old] (CRYPTO:RFOX) is a coin. Its genesis date was April 1st, 2019. RedFOX Labs [old]’s total supply is 501,236,441 coins and its circulating supply is 135,724,845 coins. RedFOX Labs [old]’s official website is redfoxlabs.io. RedFOX Labs [old]’s official Twitter account is @redfoxlabs_io.
According to CryptoCompare, “RedFOX Labs is a blockchain-based tech company that identifies and builds unicorn business models for the emerging markets of Southeast Asia. It creates scalable solutions, aiming to unlock the true market potential on Komodo Platform, as well as to create market-leading companies in the e-commerce, e-media, e-travel and ride-hailing sectors. The RFOX coin will be used as a form of payment to contractors, developers, network operators, for security, bug bounties, discounts on certification and many more. The RFOX token will serve as the global currency within the RFOX-KMD enterprise world. RedFox announced a token swap to the Ethereum Network. The Swap took place on the 25th of October and in both exchanges currently listing RFOX (Liquid Exchange and P2PB2B) the swap will be completed automatically. “
Buying and Selling RedFOX Labs [old]
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RedFOX Labs [old] directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RedFOX Labs [old] should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RedFOX Labs [old] using one of the exchanges listed above.