Safe (CURRENCY:SAFE) traded 8.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. During the last week, Safe has traded 5.9% higher against the US dollar. One Safe coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.33 or 0.00000576 BTC on exchanges. Safe has a market cap of $6.96 million and approximately $58,495.00 worth of Safe was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Beam (BEAM) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00002077 BTC.
- FABRK (FAB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- SnowGem (XSG) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0441 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- Vidulum (VDL) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0640 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Defis (XGM) traded 23.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Grimm (GRIMM) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Litecash (CASH) traded 47.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SaveToken (SAVE) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- 0cash (ZCH) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Safe’s total supply is 29,600,000 coins and its circulating supply is 20,835,499 coins. Safe’s official Twitter account is @SafeCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Safe is /r/SafeCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Safe’s official message board is www.anwang.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “SafeCoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the Zhash algorithm. “
Buying and Selling Safe
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Safe directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Safe should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Safe using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Safe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Safe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.