MCO (CURRENCY:MCO) traded up 10.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on April 10th. MCO has a market cap of $252.30 million and $4.39 million worth of MCO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, MCO has traded 331.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One MCO coin can now be purchased for $15.97 or 0.00026929 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $31.58 or 0.00053241 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.33 or 0.00020792 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001687 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $48.91 or 0.00082456 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $367.41 or 0.00619355 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $22.82 or 0.00038474 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.70 or 0.00031519 BTC.
MCO is a coin. It was first traded on May 18th, 2017. MCO’s total supply is 31,587,682 coins and its circulating supply is 15,793,831 coins. The Reddit community for MCO is /r/MCOCrypto. MCO’s official Twitter account is @MCO_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for MCO is crypto.com. The official message board for MCO is medium.com/@Crypto.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Headquartered in Hong Kong, Crypto.com is a cryptocurrency payment platform. It provides users with a mobile app for both Android and iOS devices where it is possible to transact, store, monitor and/or manage their cryptocurrencies. Investment tools and MCO visa cards are also available for the users on Crypto.com. The MCO token is an Ethereum-based (ERC-20) cryptocurrency. The token was developed by Crypto.com and is able to serve as a medium of exchange value between users within the platform. The MCO Token Sale was conducted in May-June 2017 and raised US$26.7 million. MCO Swap Program: The swap program will involve combining the current functionalities of MCO, with CRO’s utility and technology, in a “one stop shop” token to enable a streamlined Crypto.com ecosystem. The swap program will also serve to leverage the advanced capabilities of the Crypto.com Chain, in preparation of its upcoming Mainnet launch. Crypto.com is encouraging MCO holders to swap to CRO. This is because the Crypto.com ecosystem will use one streamlined token (CRO) with the combined functionality, rather than two separate tokens (CRO and MCO). All functions currently attributed to MCO will still exist and will be preserved, but will be enhanced and represented by CRO. Read the announcement for more information here. “
MCO Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MCO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MCO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MCO using one of the exchanges listed above.