Raise (CURRENCY:RAISE) traded up 12.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on April 10th. One Raise coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0183 or 0.00000031 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Raise has a total market capitalization of $269,668.53 and $246.00 worth of Raise was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Raise has traded 11% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.83 or 0.00053232 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.33 or 0.00020625 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001674 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $49.12 or 0.00082144 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $366.45 or 0.00612877 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.72 or 0.00037996 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.83 or 0.00031495 BTC.
Raise Coin Profile
Raise (CRYPTO:RAISE) is a coin. Raise’s total supply is 14,765,425 coins. The official website for Raise is herotoken.io. Raise’s official Twitter account is @HeroTokenIO. The official message board for Raise is medium.com/@HeroToken.
According to CryptoCompare, “Raise is a loan marketplace that connects individuals with investment opportunities primarily in emerging countries. Leveraging Blockchain technology, Raise is a transparent platform.Prior to the December 10th 2019 switch, Raise token was in use under the name “Hero” token.For more information regarding this switch, please visit https://raise.it/blog/the-raise-token-present-and-future”
Buying and Selling Raise
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raise directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Raise should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Raise using one of the exchanges listed above.