Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded 11.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on April 10th. During the last week, Skycoin has traded down 5.7% against the US dollar. Skycoin has a total market cap of $77.24 million and $3.93 million worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Skycoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $3.86 or 0.00006417 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 39% against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00002375 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001662 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $41.76 or 0.00069390 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $173.57 or 0.00288394 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.06 or 0.00005093 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $449.04 or 0.00746123 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $59,898.45 or 0.99526545 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.91 or 0.00019791 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $458.97 or 0.00762624 BTC.
Skycoin’s launch date was April 2nd, 2015. Skycoin’s total supply is 25,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 20,000,000 coins. The official website for Skycoin is www.skycoin.com. The official message board for Skycoin is medium.com/skycoin. The Reddit community for Skycoin is /r/SkycoinProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Skycoin’s official Twitter account is @Skycoinproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Skycoin is a cryptocurrency written from scratch in Golang. It does not use PoW nor PoS and relies instead on Obelisk, a network consensus algorithm, replaces both PoW and PoS with a web of trust. Skycoin is focused on core features, security, usability and simplifying Bitcoin instead of adding features as a marketing gimmick. Understanding the Skycoin Supply and Distribution here “
Skycoin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Skycoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Skycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.