HYCON (CURRENCY:HYC) traded up 25.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on April 12th. HYCON has a market capitalization of $4.05 million and approximately $1.50 million worth of HYCON was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, HYCON has traded 47.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One HYCON coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0015 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00003283 BTC.
- VITE (VITE) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Poseidon Network (QQQ) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Obyte (GBYTE) traded up 24.1% against the dollar and now trades at $47.57 or 0.00079262 BTC.
- IoT Chain (ITC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- TrustNote (TTT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
HYC is a coin. It was first traded on March 1st, 2018. HYCON’s total supply is 3,021,027,893 coins and its circulating supply is 2,671,027,892 coins. The Reddit community for HYCON is /r/HYCON and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. HYCON’s official Twitter account is @teamhycon and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for HYCON is hycon.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hycon is a blockchain-based payment platform. It enables the users to perform cryptocurrencies transactions between them through a blockchain technology based on DAG (Direct Acyclic Graph), which has the ability to publish several blocks simultaneously. In addition, Hycon provides its users with a crypto wallet supported by Windows, Mac, Linux, and mobile devices, as well as a hardware wallet option. The Hyperconnected Coin (HYC) token is a cryptocurrency based on the DAG technology. It is the platform native token and it will serve the users as a medium to exchange value between them or access supported goods and services. “
HYCON Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HYCON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HYCON should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HYCON using one of the exchanges listed above.