ImageCoin (CURRENCY:IMG) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 12th. During the last week, ImageCoin has traded 0% lower against the dollar. One ImageCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0477 or 0.00000079 BTC on exchanges. ImageCoin has a market cap of $528,213.76 and $168,762.00 worth of ImageCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- FYDcoin (FYD) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- 1X2 COIN (1X2) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- CENTERCOIN (CENT) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- xscoin (XSC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- INMAXCOIN (INXC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Emrals (EMRALS) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- AVCCOIN (AVC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0301 or 0.00000050 BTC.
ImageCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Image is designed to be a secure and decentralized open-source proof of work digital currency, focusing on performance, security and fast low-cost transactions. The Image Community Reserve assists with market liquidity and reducing volatility. With the community’s support, Image is looking to revolutionize the cryptocurrency experience allowing users easy access and usability, bringing it to the mainstream for day to day life. “
Buying and Selling ImageCoin
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ImageCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ImageCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ImageCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.