Pascal (CURRENCY:PASC) traded up 13% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 12th. During the last seven days, Pascal has traded 15% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Pascal coin can now be purchased for about $0.12 or 0.00000192 BTC on exchanges. Pascal has a total market capitalization of $3.93 million and approximately $69,411.00 worth of Pascal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002270 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001670 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $40.24 or 0.00067150 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.63 or 0.00054459 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.03 or 0.00020072 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $166.16 or 0.00277296 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001671 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00004906 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
Pascal Coin Profile
Pascal (PASC) is a coin. Its genesis date was August 11th, 2016. Pascal’s total supply is 34,098,975 coins. Pascal’s official Twitter account is @PascalCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Pascal’s official website is www.pascalcoin.org. The Reddit community for Pascal is /r/pascalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Average block time – 5 minutes 288 blocks per day105,120 blocks per yearNote: Average is an estimation, due to internal adjusting mechanism, real average time is a value between 4 and 5 minutes, having a range of 288-360 blocks/day or 105,120-131,400 blocks/yearPascal Coin use's 4 decimal values: ex. 15.1234 (15.12345 is not a valid value) Initial reward per mined block is 100.0000 Pascal Coins per block.This value will be divided by 2 every 420,480 blocks (average 4 years), so the next cycle reward will be 50.0000, 25.0000, etc. … until reaching 1.0000 Pascal Coin per block.The minimum reward will be 1.0000 Pascal Coin. After block 2,943,360 (avg 32 years) the block reward will remain a constant 1.0000Pascal Coin uses self-creating accounts. Each block produces 5 accounts3 operation types can be done with Pascal Coin: Transaction 1 to 1: A single and simple transaction, from one account to another account.Change Account key: Change Public/Private key of an account.Recover funds: Explained on the White Paper. This is to prevent lost keys/lost coins inside the Pascal Coin blockchain. This operation can only be done by miners when mining.Recover funds can only be executed after 420,480 blocks when no operations occur in an account (approx 4 years)In order to easily operate with Accounts, each account has 2 extra verification numbers. Account “0” -> “0-10″Account “1” -> “1-22″Account “12345” -> “12345-54″Cryptographic keys (elliptic curve keys) used by Pascal Coin can be one of: secp256k1 (like bitcoin)secp384r1secp283k1secp521r1See “SEC 2: Recommended Elliptic Curve Domain Parameters:” [http://www.secg.org/SEC2-Ver-1.0.pdf]Genesis block was created on August 11 2016 This coin has NO PREMINE. All coins have been distributed to miners from block 0.Note: Current blockchain version is 1. The Pascal technical's can only change with a blockchain version upgrade”
Pascal Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pascal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pascal should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pascal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.