Syntropy (CURRENCY:NOIA) traded down 4.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on April 12th. One Syntropy coin can now be purchased for $0.74 or 0.00001234 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Syntropy has traded 3.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Syntropy has a market cap of $271.75 million and approximately $1.99 million worth of Syntropy was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.51 or 0.00054269 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.03 or 0.00020075 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000341 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001672 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $394.61 or 0.00658700 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $52.11 or 0.00086980 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.50 or 0.00035883 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.43 or 0.00042450 BTC.
Syntropy (NOIA) is a coin. Its launch date was March 12th, 2018. Syntropy’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 367,659,875 coins. The official website for Syntropy is syntropynet.com. The Reddit community for Syntropy is https://reddit.com/r/SyntropyNet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Syntropy’s official Twitter account is @NoiaNetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Syntropy is medium.com/syntropynet.
According to CryptoCompare, “NOIA is a content delivery network technology that utilizes idle bandwidth and storage from computers around the world to create a widely distributed and decentralized layer of the internet’s infrastructure with the goal of improving data delivery across the internet. Every website and application in both current and decentralized internet can use NOIA for content delivery with the goal of decreasing expenses and realize more efficient content distribution. NOIA is an Ethereum-based token that serves as the sole currency within the system that is being transferred from its customers (content hosting websites) onto its nodes that deliver that content for them. “
Buying and Selling Syntropy
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Syntropy directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Syntropy should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Syntropy using one of the exchanges listed above.