TROY (CURRENCY:TROY) traded 19.2% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on April 18th. In the last seven days, TROY has traded down 8.4% against the US dollar. TROY has a total market capitalization of $240.47 million and approximately $36.68 million worth of TROY was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TROY coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0256 or 0.00000046 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 17.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00002371 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001814 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $36.22 or 0.00065694 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $152.76 or 0.00277084 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00004334 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.48 or 0.00026262 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $391.08 or 0.00709384 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54,963.80 or 0.99699500 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $468.92 or 0.00850578 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
TROY Coin Profile
TROY’s genesis date was October 15th, 2019. TROY’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 9,405,660,523 coins. TROY’s official website is troytrade.com. TROY’s official Twitter account is @troytrade. TROY’s official message board is medium.com/troy-trade.
According to CryptoCompare, “Troy Trade is a global prime broker specialized in crypto trading and asset management. It provides crypto brokerage services for institutional clients and professional traders with revolutionary products, including spot & margin trading, derivatives, data, custody, lending and staking in one account. “
TROY Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TROY directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TROY should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TROY using one of the aforementioned exchanges.