Block-Logic (CURRENCY:BLTG) traded 4.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on June 10th. One Block-Logic coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0301 or 0.00000082 BTC on exchanges. Block-Logic has a total market cap of $690,077.58 and approximately $3,770.00 worth of Block-Logic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Block-Logic has traded 31.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Quiztok (QTCON) traded up 57.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0630 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- TerraCredit (CREDIT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000672 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- ChronoCoin (CRN) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PirateCash (PIRATE) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 34.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000056 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Block-Logic’s total supply is 35,045,912 coins and its circulating supply is 22,899,329 coins. The official website for Block-Logic is block-logic.com. Block-Logic’s official Twitter account is @BlockLogicBLTG and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “As of July 2018, Block-Logic Technology Group and the token BLTG has been created from the Bitcoin-Lightning project. After a community-wide vote, it was decided that the project should be managed by community members rather than the original developers. The name was changed to avoid confusion with other similarly named projects and to better represent the vision and goals of the new project. All services will be made accessible through industry standard Application Programming Interfaces (API), enabling the integration between not only products developed by Block-Logic but also partners and 3rd party developers. Reward Allocation Reduction:”Every six months (or 262,080 blocks) the rewards per Block will be reduced by 1 until rewards per block are at 5. Rewards percentages for Masternodes, Staking and Governance will remain the same. It is expected that when the rewards are reduced to 5, the supply to the network will be sustainable and the increase or decrease of supply will be negligible to the number of tokens in circulation year on year. Block-Logic reserves the right to revisit and adjust the tokenomics annually.” “
Buying and Selling Block-Logic
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Block-Logic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Block-Logic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Block-Logic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Block-Logic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Block-Logic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.